- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced
- 1/4 cup International Delight Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 4 oz fresh raspberries
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. With a pastry cutter, cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pour in the coffee creamer and vanilla paste. Give it a gentle stir.
- Add the raspberries and mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn the dough onto the prepared baking sheet (optional, you can sprinkle some flour onto the parchment paper) and shape the dough into an 8″ disk.
- With a sharp floured knife, cut the dough into 8 wedges.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool on the baking sheet and enjoy.